I thought these pics were cute so had to post them. Not too much new with us. We had our first big night out last night without Gavin and attended a friends wedding. The Robertson's babysat for us and all went well....at least that is what they told us!! I am starting tutoring again this week so Gavin and Bryan will have some male bonding time while I am out. Should be fun :)
5 comments:
Ahhh -- How adorable is that ittle face. He makes me LOL. I want to just hug and kiss him. Only four more weeks and I will be able to do just that. Can't wait. Miss you guys.
Nana
Gavin is so adorable:) He will be two months old this Friday, right? Wow! He is getting so big. Thanks for posting all the pics:) I love seeing him!
Gavin your eyes speak volumes. You have the most charming personality and I'm sure you know how the get your Mom and Dads attention. You are just so precious and adorable, and growing way to fast.
Love and Miss you all.
Mimi
these pics are so freakin' cute! Nice work on making an awesome looking baby!
stupid me! That last one was from Trista, with love!
Post a Comment