Saturday, January 5, 2008

Happy New Year!!

Gavin writes:
Happy New Year! I can't believe it's 2008 already. These first 5 months have flown by. I had a great time on New Years Eve. Mommy and Daddy took me over to the Robertson's and I had fun hanging out with my ladies and chillin' with the dudes. I slept most of the time but I hear the fireworks weren't that good anyway. This week I also started eating "big boy" food. It doesn't look as good as mom and dads but it is fun sitting at the table and using a spoon. I actually think the spoon might taste better than this rice stuff but I hear more good stuff is in store. You can check out more pics of my first big boy meal in the photo album. Dad took like 100 pics with his new camera...boy, he really likes his new camera and is always pointing it in my face! Oh yea, I also really like eating my feet. It is fun to put them in my mouth!!!!









4 comments:

Sloan said...

I like the socks and diaper look!

Anonymous said...

Hey, this post is just for Gavin. Sorry Bryan, Tara, and Kona, but I just wanted to say I had a good time with you over Christmas Break. It was fun opening presents and visiting with you. You don't know how sad I was when you left. I missed feeding you and holding you, but the thing I missed of all was seeing that smile on your face when I sang "Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, Knees, and Toes. Head, Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, Knees, and Toes. Eyes, and Ears, and Mouth, and Nose. Head Shoulders, Knees, and Toes, Knees, and Toes!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!! P.S. See you in February Hopefully with Nana!!!!! I have been saving up all of my money!! O and have mommy and daddy sing you that song!!! xoxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

O by the way the last comment was from Tyra sorry but you could have figured that out!!! LOVE YOU

Bob and Karen Poynter said...

Hi Gavin,

You are such a "big" boy now sitting up and eating your cereal. Nana is proud of you.

Now -- all you need to do is take your naps and sleep through the night. Hopefully that will come soon -- cuz your Mommy and Daddy need some rest.

Love, Nana

PS. Oh ya -- it's cute -- but You shouldn't eat your toes.