Hi all! Gavin will turn 7 months on Wednesday. Time is really going fast. He started his "little gym" class today and loved it. He especially liked doing barrel rolls with his mommy. He was giggling pretty hard which made me crack up as well. I will hopefully take some pics of the class in the coming weeks. No teeth yet, although we swear it could happen any day. He loves to chomp down on everything and anything. No crawling yet either, but you can tell he would LOVE to be mobile. I imagine the crawling will happen fairly soon. (fyi: hope you enjoy the pic of Kona...I thought it was funny)
2 comments:
Rolling over? Crawling and laughing? What about putting him in front of piano or a mandolin every day for 6 hours. That way in 14 years, he'll be a prodigy. Think about it...
Hey guys!! So glad to see that everyone is doing well!! Gavin is so so cute, and getting so big. Wow does time fly!! Hope to see you guys soon! Love ya Melis
Post a Comment