Hello! It's Gavin. I want to show you what I do in my free time, besides eating, pooping, and screaming so loud in excitement that mom & dad have ringing in their ears. Oh yeah, my first tooth came and I crawled a little bit(I didn't like it, but I did it!).
Mom posted more pics in the photo album and videos. I like to eat crackers.

I like to wear my Purdue hat and chew on mom's sun glasses.

I like riding my rocking horse.

I like to play at my fun table.

I like to hang out at my Little Gym class.

2 comments:
Oh my god! These pictures are so fricken adorable:) I looked at the photo album and all the videos too. Totally awesome. Love you!
Hey Gavin,
You are so adorable and just a growing way to fast. Looks like you got a lot going on and I'm sure you keep mom & dad busy:) Love the pictures and the videos, keep them coming.
Love & Miss you All,
Mimi
Post a Comment