Friday, September 12, 2008

Thanks MiMi!

I had lots of fun with MiMi the past 2 weeks. She came out to Seattle to help mommy and daddy take care of me...(my old nanny resigned and my new one couldn't start for a while.) We went for lots of walks, played with Kona, hung out at the park, and ate many Red Mill burgers...yum! I love my MiMi a lot and am sad she had to leave. Thanks for taking good care of me. I can't wait to see you again soon (maybe Poppi can come next time too).





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gavin,
What a "Great Time" I had with you the last couple of weeks. You just amaze me with how fast you are growing and learning things. It was so nice to be able to help your Mom & Dad out, but most of all it was wonderful spending special time with the cutest little grandson ever. I miss our morning playtime, reading books with you, walks to Starbuck's for a snack and Red Mill for burgers and fries, and going to the park. You just loved the swing and those sun shades are so cool. You were just so good for Mimi and I hope your doing the same for your new nanny Mariah. I will always cherish our time together.
I Love and Miss you All,
Mimi