Gavin texting while hangin' with his gal Maddie. Way too early for texting and girls!!!!! The last pic is just funny. This is a typical Gavin reaction to anything that he does not find the slight bit acceptable.
Later that day, Gavin enjoyed a sunny warm day down in South Lake Union's Center for Wooden Boats. He mostly just enjoyed walking around with his water bottle, pretending that he actually knew how to open and drink from it. We had a great time, until he fell on the stairs of a boat and received a bloody lip!

3 comments:
I had fun at the boats with you, peanut. Thanks for the big smile and hug I get everytime I see you!
Hey Sweet Boy,
What's with that sour face- did your mommy tahe your phone privileges away. Spending to much time on the phone hey! Oh-well it's a lot more fun to be outside anyway:), and someday you will be able to open those water bottle's on your own, but you look great pretending that you can do it:))
I Love and Miss all,
Mimi
Oh my -- hittin' on the girls already. You are quite the little flirt. I am so sorry you fell and got a fat lip. Is that your first boo-boo? I just wish I was there to kiss it and make it all better. I love and miss you so much. I am counting the days until I see you.
Love and kisses,
Nana
Post a Comment