Hope you enjoy! Check back often for new postings.
Friday, October 3, 2008
Hello Uncle Todd
Hello Uncle Todd...nice to meet you finally! :) We had a short, but nice visit with Todd. It only took him 14 months to meet his adorable nephew, but we will take it.
Hey Gavin -- So you finally met your Uncle Todd. It looks like you really warmed up to him and had a good time. I hope you told him to hurry back and visit you again soon. You sure are a little cutie and are growing up way too fast. I will see you in a few weeks and I can hardly wait. Love and kisses, Nana
1 comment:
Hey Gavin -- So you finally met your Uncle Todd. It looks like you really warmed up to him and had a good time. I hope you told him to hurry back and visit you again soon. You sure are a little cutie and are growing up way too fast. I will see you in a few weeks and I can hardly wait.
Love and kisses, Nana
Post a Comment