Monday, October 6, 2008

A Day at the Park with Dad




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gavin,
Looks like you’re getting your dad out for some play time at the park. That’s great because daddy’s need fun and play time too!!:) Show him how much fun it is to play and be young again. Come on "Dad" keep-up:)) Keep swinging guys and enjoy your time together, these are great pic's.
Love and Miss you All,
Mimi

Anonymous said...

Hi Gavin,
Mimi was just admiring the cutest little grandson’s picture ever on my desk and I had to tell you that you just made my day. You’re just so darn cute.
Love & Miss You All,
Mimi

Nana said...

Hi Sweetie,
The park looks like a fun time. You will have to take me there when I come for a visit in a few weeks. You look so old walking around --- I sure hope I can keep up with you. I love and miss you so much.
Nana