Monday, November 3, 2008

NaNa comes to town

We just enjoyed a nice visit with my mom or NaNa as she is known. The weather didn't cooperate for us but it didn't stop us having fun. Gavin impressed his NaNa by dancing...A LOT! He also liked to tease her by pretending not to give her kisses, but luckily I got a few on camera.


Gavin having fun with NaNa. Smiles and Kisses...oh boy!


Such as serious guy...
Gavin really enjoyed the fish until they came a little too close and opened their mouths for some food. That made him think twice before putting his hand near the water.
Here is a shout out to the super pooper! Kona was in a fight this weekend with some sort of boxer, bulldog mix. Actually the dog snuck up on us while we were on a walk. Kona was very excited to meet the dog....the dog was not so excited to meet Kona. He attacked his head and luckily only got a piece of his ear. Kona was a trooper and has mended nicely!

The fight didn't stop his admiration and love for my mom. She couldn't move an inch without Kona trying to sit in her lap. Here he is giving her one of MANY kisses!!!

3 comments:

Nana said...

Hi Guys -- I made it back home this morning and checked out your blog. The photos remind me of how much fun I had during my short visit. Thanks Gavin for all the hugs, kisses and laughs. You are a great dancer and I am proud to say that I taught you the jazz hands and twist moves. You are an adorable little boy and so smart. I miss you already. Thanks again for a wonderful time. Love, Nana

Nana said...

OMG -- I forgot to mention Kona. I'm sure he missing his Nana.

Melissa Belt said...

Looks like you guys had a good time while your mom was in. Poor Kona! I'm glad to hear he is okay:)