Friday, August 7, 2009

Dear Gavin

Dear Gavin,

I can't believe that you are 2 years old already. Where has the time gone? Here are a few of the things you can do at 2: know your ABC's, count to 10, ride a tricycle, repeat everything we say (I mean everything!), help recite some of your favorite books, make funny faces, actually use a spoon without losing most of it's contents and run "really, really fast." Your favorite foods at the moment are waffles, milk, bananas, and toast with jam. Your favorite toys are Thomas the Train, Elmo, and a magne doodle. The cutest thing you do at the moment is care for your "teddy" and "monkey." You are too sweet!

I want to thank you for making us so happy and filling our lives with laughter everyday. Each day you amaze us more than before and we are so proud of you. Although the screaming is loud and the demands are plenty, we wouldn't trade it for anything in the world. You are a precious gift and we cherish every moment we spend with you. We love you very much!

2 weeks old

1st birthday

2 years old

1 comment:

Nana said...

Tara and Bryan,
Where have the past two year gone? Gavin such is a big boy already. You are great parents and have done a wonderful job of raising him. I can't believe how smart he is -- I guess it helps to have a Mommy whose teacher.
I Love and miss you guys,
Mom