This year we had a pretty low key (impromptu) birthday party for the lil' G but it was very nice. He had lots of fun and enjoyed getting spoiled with his birthday presents. His favorite by far is the train table. He can't get enough of the trains. Mom and dad are a little unsure about it however, as it has now become our VERY LARGE coffee table in our VERY SMALL basement!
3 comments:
Oh my Gavin -- It looks like you had a great 2nd birthday -- I love your train table -- it is really, really big. And your cup cakes look very yummy. I wish I could have been there to celebrate it with you. You are the cutest little boy in the whole world and you Nana loves you very much. XXXOOO
The cupcakes look great, Tara:) You did an awesome job!
Hey Birthday Boy,
What awesome “Elmo Birthday Cupcakes”. Your Mom did a great job on them and your train table is really cool too, I bet you just love it. You’re just about the “Luckiest Little Boy” I know to have such wonderful parents. Kudos to your Mom & Dad:)
Happy 2nd Birthday Gavin:))
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi
Post a Comment