Monday, February 1, 2010

Pacific Science Center

A few weekends we headed to the Pacific Science Center. They were having a model train expo, which we thought Gavin would enjoy since he LOVES trains. The expo wasn't so much for 2 year old boys as it was for 50 year old men with an obsession for trains. Anyway, we enjoyed our time none the less and Gavin was highly entertained by everything and anything going on.

Gavin checking out a gigantic guitar. We couldn't get him to leave!

Trying to get the perfect picture...yeah right!

Gavin taking a train ride all by himself. He wasn't so sure about it.
He is still not sure.
Still hanging on and has not cracked a smile yet.
"Oh dad, that train ride was so much fun!" Uh?

1 comment:

Nana said...

Looks like you had a good time at the model train expo. I love that you rode the train all by yourself. What a big boy! You sure have an inquizative mind. I love it. When are you going to call Nana on the web cam? I love hearing you tell me "I love you so much." Miss you, Nana