Friday, April 23, 2010

Exciting News!


First off, sorry I have been absent from my blogging duties for quite some time but it is all with good reason. Bryan and I will be expecting our second child in early October. We are very excited and are looking forward to the new addition. In the meantime I am looking forward to less fatigue and puking...which I hope is just around the corner.


Gavin took the news in stride. His first comment when asked what he thought about the new baby was "Go away baby." That took us by surprise. However lately he likes to look in my belly button and tries to "see the baby in there."


So as I start to feel better, I promise my posts will be more frequent!

3 comments:

Nana said...

I am so happy for you guys and that you finally decided to tell everyone. It was very hard for me to keep the secret...And Gavin -- you will love your little brother or sister as soon as it arrives. Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats!!! I have been waiting to hear this! So happy for you. Love you Melis

Anonymous said...

Yea for you both! It's been too long. I hope you are all well! ~Beth