Sunday, June 13, 2010

Growing up so fast!

Gavin is growing up so fast! He has us cracking up most days and pulling our hair out the others. It is so fun to watch his expressions and to carry on a "conversation" with him. Sometimes it is all truths, and other times he tells us the most outrageous stories. He definitely has inherited the Neuman stubbornness, which I suppose is payback for me. Bryan doesn't seem to think it is so fair though! :) He amazes us each day with his determination, his knowledge, and his budding sense of humor.




We are currently potty training, and Gavin gets to play the guitar when he uses the potty. We were able to capture a classic moment!

Finally enjoying some sunshine and our new backyard!


2 comments:

Mimi said...

Gavin Stone-
Oh my goodness how you have grown, it has been so long since we have seen you on the blog, I can’t believe my eyes. A “Big Boy” bed and “Potty Training” and I love your “Singing Video” as well. How you have grown Mr. Stone. It looks like your keeping your Mommy and Daddy pretty busy :)) We are looking forward to your visit to the Midwest and can’t wait to due all the fun stuff at the Lake :)))
Love & Miss you All,
Mimi

Geoff Fitch said...

HI, Tara!

Looks like he really has grown! I wanted to let you know 'my' Gavin just graduated from high school. Doesn't look like your IMS email address works any more. Send me an email and I'll send you a photo!

Geoff Fitch
geoff.fitch@gmail.com