Today was Gavin's first day of preschool at St. John's School. Although he went to daycare last year, this is his first experience at "school." He woke up this morning and the first thing out of his mouth was "I don't want to go to my new school today." I feared the worst and thought it would be a bad start...but my boy did awesome as usual. When I picked him up he was all smiles and said "I like my school. I was a teeny tiny bit scared then I was happy!." I couldn't help but laugh...what a character this kid is!
Picture on the way to school....not so happy about it.

Still a smidge hesitant but trying to fake a smile.

On the way out of school for the day....all smiles :)
1 comment:
That's my big boy -- what a trooper. I'm so happy he likes his new school. His smile at the end of the day tells it all. Give him hugs and kisses from his Nana and tell him how proud I am of him. Love and miss you guys.
Post a Comment