It is funny how are weekends are now spent going to children's birthday party's rather than late nights with friends. But I have to say we enjoy it and have been to some fantastic b-day parties. The pics below are from Gavin's friend Theo's 3rd birthday party. To fuel his love for trucks, his parents hooked up a ride on an old fire truck and they rode around Green Lake. Gavin had a blast!


Gavin and his buddy Maddie in front of the truck.
2 comments:
Wow! A fire truck ride. Gavin must have been in his glory. You can see by the expression on his face that he is enjoying the experience. He is a lucky little boy to be growing up with such nice friends. It makes me happy to see him so happy. If I can't be there to experience some of Gavin's special moment -- at least I can see them thru photos. I will see you guys in a month and can't wait to meet Gavin's little baby brother. Til then -- I am sending my love. Nana
Wow! You guys have been busy! Thanks for all the posts and photos! It's always fun seeing what you are up to and of course watching Gavin grow up! His expressions are truly priceless and it's so great you have them captured on film! I can't wait to hear what he thinks once he meets his little brother! Hope you are feeling well and finding some time to sleep or nap here and there. We miss you guys a whole latte! Lots of love, the Radios
Post a Comment