Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was jammed back this year. For starters as I was growing up, Santa always arrived at my house on Christmas Eve. I mean, he has to get to everyone so I was one of the lucky few that he stopped by first. Although he wouldn't be arriving until the 25th this year, I thought it was fitting that Gavin open some presents from my side of the family early. And boy did he love it. Gavin, aka Buzz, was outfitted with some gear. It was a miracle that he took them off for church that evening!

Later that evening we decorated some cookies for Santa. Gavin really enjoyed it, although more ended up on the floor and his face.

Leaving the cookies for Santa and his reindeer.

1 comment:

Nana said...

So glad I got to see Gavin open his presents from us via the web cam. He sees to enjoy his Buzz Lightyear Wing Pack and Buss Cuffs. Do them give him special powers around the house??? So cute that he wore them while he rode his scooter. Andrew is just to young to understand what this Christmas thing is all about. I hope he enjoys the book I recoreded for him for years to come. Hugs and kisses to my little boys. Nana.