Merry Christmas! This year I feel so blessed to have a healthy, happy, and loving family. I sometimes forget how much I have been truly blessed with. We had a wonderful Christmas and Santa put us on the "nice" list this year.....Gavin received the gift he has been waiting for since August; Toy Story 3. Thankfully for Bryan and I the movie is great and more than bearable to sit through over and over again.


Gavin reaching into his stocking for some goodies!

Playing with his Tinker Toys from Mimi and
Poppi.

Riding his scooter from Santa and still wearing his Buzz wings.
2 comments:
What a beautiful family you have-- you are blessed. And-- thank you for blessing me with those two adorable little boys. We miss you guys so much. It is hard to give hugs and kisses via the web cam. Love you guys, Nana
That's a good looking family, that Stone family! Hope you had a merry Christmas. It was truly a blessed year. Give each other hugs from the Radios. And Tara, how do you find time to keep this so updated? I'm in awe! Do you give lessons? Or maybe Andrew can teach Sarah how to chill? :-)
Post a Comment