Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Family

This year Bryan and I were fortunate to stay at home this Christmas. Although we always love to head back to the midwest, we certainly didn't miss the trials and tribulations of airline travel during the holidays. Instead, Bryan's parents were able to join us on the west coast. Gavin loved every minute with his Mimi and Poppi and I don't think he stopped talking the entire time they were here. He would tell stories, ask questions, and run around silly. This was also Poppi's first time meeting Andrew, and I think he was quite smitten....and I am kicking myself that we didn't capture even 1 picture of the two of them.








1 comment:

Nana said...

We sure missed you this Christmas--but are happy that Poppi and MiMi where able to share the joy with you. Looks like everyone had a wonderful time. Love, Nanners