OMG Andrew, You’re just growing way to fast. I can’t believe you’re rolling over already. I'm so excited for you:)) Look out Gavin Andrew's following you. Rolling over, then crawling and onto walking, just take your time little guy so we can enjoy our adorable little one a little longer. Love and Miss You All, Mimi
Our little rolly polly Andrew is rolling over already. Now let the fun begin. He has a ways to go before he catches up to his brother Gavin's pace -- but it won't be long. I love and miss my boys. Nanners
Hooray for Andrew! Can you come teach Sarah your latest trick? Then, you both have strick instructions to slow down!!! Your mommy and I are afraid that our little ones are growing up too fast! Don't get us wrong, we're so proud, we just don't want to blink and open our eyes to find teenagers before us! ;-)
Loved being able to "chat" the other night. Gavin is a crack up! We miss you guys! Sending our love!
3 comments:
OMG Andrew,
You’re just growing way to fast. I can’t believe you’re rolling over already. I'm so excited for you:)) Look out Gavin Andrew's following you. Rolling over, then crawling and onto walking, just take your time little guy so we can enjoy our adorable little one a little longer.
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi
Our little rolly polly Andrew is rolling over already. Now let the fun begin. He has a ways to go before he catches up to his brother Gavin's pace -- but it won't be long. I love and miss my boys. Nanners
Hooray for Andrew! Can you come teach Sarah your latest trick? Then, you both have strick instructions to slow down!!! Your mommy and I are afraid that our little ones are growing up too fast! Don't get us wrong, we're so proud, we just don't want to blink and open our eyes to find teenagers before us! ;-)
Loved being able to "chat" the other night. Gavin is a crack up! We miss you guys! Sending our love!
Post a Comment