Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nanners!


My mom called last week and said "I miss my boys. I am coming to visit." She booked a ticket and came to Seattle about 10 days later. Gavin was thrilled and loved having a new playmate to entertain him! Andrew didn't mind the attention either :) We stayed busy by doing some shopping, taking walks, and heading to the cabin. We miss you already Nana!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Nice surprise for Gavin, Andrew and the family. Hope you had a great time Nana!! It's been a long hard winter in the midwest, what nice way to break it up with a visit to Seattle. I know you enjoyed your visit:))

Nana said...

I miss you guys too. Five days isn't long enough. Thank you so much for the wonderful time. Gavin is so smart--and acts older than his years. Andrew is already showing his personality and makes the cutest faces. They had me laughing all the time. The hugs and kisses weren't bad either. Love you guys, Nanners