Sunday, March 13, 2011

Go, Dog Go!

The weather was absolutely horrible this weekend. I have just about had it with this winter....too much rain and too many grey days. We have all been sick for weeks now and I knew Gavin needed some fun....so on a whim I bought tickets to the Seattle Children's Theater to see Go, Dog Go! I wasn't sure how Gavin would do, I mean he has gone to the movie theater but wasn't so sure how he would react to live theater. He LOVED it! It was one of those moments as a parent when you are filled with pure joy for the simple fact that your child is having the time of his life. Gavin was laughing, giggling, with his eyes wide open; he couldn't get enough. And I was taking in every moment of our time together (keeping it safe to bring out when I need that feeling again)....it was a great evening!


Andrew got to stay home with his daddy while G and I were out. He has just started to use his new exersaucer (borrowed from our friend Amy...thank you!) and loves it. He is starting to sit a little bit on his own but still needs lots of support. Everything and anything goes into his mouth lately so we have been extra careful about what is laying on the floor....all while teaching Gavin that some of his toys aren't safe for Andrew.

2 comments:

Nana said...

How fun -- to go to a Children's Theater and the play Go Dog Go. Your description of Gavin giggling and laughing made me feel like I was there. I love his giggles. You are such a great Mom. And I think Daddy probably had a fun time with little Andrew as well. Hope the Seattle weather starts getting better and that everyone is now healthy. I am asking for beautiful spring weather for your visit here in April. I can hardly wait and have a lot of exciting fun things planned. Til then -- happy blogging. Love and hugs, Mom aka Nana

Mimi said...

Such sweet Boy's, You have the Best Mommy and Daddy to share all these special time's with you. Go Dog Go was one of your Daddy's favorite books too!!
Love and miss you All,
Mimi