Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Space Man

I received an Ipad for my birthday in February and have to admit I love it!!! I was shocked Bryan bought me one, considering he is a Microsoft guy and it goes against their philosophy. Anyway, my beautiful shiny new toy has been taken over by a 3 year old! Gavin loves it and more amazing is that without really even showing him how to use it, he can navigate that puppy like a pro. One thing that he likes to look at is a space/planet app. He is all about the solar system right now and can tell you anything and everything about the planets. To fuel his enthusiasm we bought him a new night light that shines the planets on the ceiling. Our space man even fell asleep on the floor gazing up at the ceiling. Perhaps our lil astronaut will get to see these awesome planets one day....if technology keeps going the way it is, I am sure he will!



4 comments:

Nana said...

Our little astronaut Gavin. Did your Mommy tell you see wanted to be an astronuat as well. She begged us to send her to Space Camp. She never got to go, but maybe you can when you are a little older. I can't wait to meet you at the airport in less than a week. I will give you a big hug as soon as I see you. Be a good boy on the plane and help your Mommy with Andrew. You can be her assistant. Love and kisses, Nana

Mimi said...

Gavin you have always loved to explore things so an astronaut would be a great profession for you. Who knows you might be the next Buzz Light-year, from here to infinity. Travel space and time, how cool would that be:))
Be a good helper for your mommy & Andrew on the airplane and I'll see you soon.
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi

Mimi said...

Gavin,
Your are so sweet. I love checking the blog to see my #1 grandson. Love you, Mimi

Christine said...

Tara,
You must freeze your boys! They are growing up too fast and we aren't there to see it. Poo. In his close up pic, G looks more like boy than a little boy. How can this be already? Little boy or big big, he's as adorable as ever! Give him a hug from the Radios.