My baby is 9 months old already. How did that happen? We had Andrew's 9 month check up today, thankfully with no shots this time. Dr. Eldred said Andrew is an all around average kid, coming in at the 50th percentile in weight (20lb 10.5oz) and height (27 3/4in). His head is slightly larger (no big surprise there!) coming in the 75th %ile (46 1/4cm). I guess we can't really call him Tub-a-Roni anymore! (I am not sure how that nickname stuck...but it did and Gavin even calls him that now). Andrew continues to be a delight. He is generally a happy go lucky kid, who enjoys waving at his family and showing off any toy he has in his hand. He is now sleeping through the night (THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!) and loves to pull himself up and stand just like his big brother. He is a joy and a huge love bug!
3 comments:
Nine months already. Where has the time gone. Andrew sure is a precious Little boy. I just love all his adorable facial expressions. And -- you tell the doctor that he is not average little boy to me. lol. That naked photo is my favorite. Could he be any cuter? Just the look on his face says it all. Miss everyone so much. Love, Nana
I want to pinch those cheeks! Either set would do! :-) He is sooo cute.
Andrew,
You have the cutest little cheeks around. We had such a wonderful visit with you and the family. You always have an adorable smile and lots of hugs for us. You’re such a “Happy Little Guy” I enjoyed our visit and can’t wait to see you again soon. So Precious:)))
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi
Post a Comment