Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Midwest Summer Trip 2011

We just got back from our annual summer trip home to the Midwest.  And as always, the trip didn't disappoint.  The weather gods were on our side this year, and gave us gorgeous beautiful days that were perfect for hanging out by the lake.  Gavin, as always, was on the go from the moment he awoke to the moment he dropped each night in his bed.  We went on countless boat rides, ate, rode the jet ski, ate, swam, ate, watched fireworks, ate, played volleyball, ate, went to the zoo, and you guessed it....ate some more!  We were able to catch up with all of our family and friends and were thankful everyone was able to come our way and visit.  It was nice to see sunshine, relax, and have fun! 
* These are just a few of the over 500 pics we took.  I will post some more on the photo album soon!

Cool dude, hanging out on the swing.
 
Cool dude, waiting for the v-ball game to begin!


 






  





Andrew and his Nana

Andrew and his Mimi

Bryan enjoyed his time away from work and I think he was more excited each morning to get out on the water than his children!!!!

Just one of the many days hanging out in the lake!

2 comments:

Nana said...

What happy memories I have of our time together at Adams Lake. Andrew is the cutest baby and can't believe how he can get around -- I know he will be walking soon. He is such a happy little boy and so good. Gavin is his usual adorable self jumping from one activity to another. I was lucky to have him stop for a minute and get a few hugs. Both are growing up way too fast. You are so blessed. I'm already checking flights to Seattle so I can spend more time with them. Hugs and kisses to all. Love, Nana

Mimi said...

Gavin & Andrew,
“Two Cool Dude’s”
What great memories of our 4th of July vacation at Adam’s Lake!!! We enjoyed your visit to the Lake so much and miss you guys even more.
`
Gavin you are so grown up and such a good helper for your Mom & Dad, and lots of fun from the start of your day in the morning until you drop off to sleep at night.
You literally went till you had no more energy left and then crashed where ever you were at the time. I enjoyed our visit so much and can’t wait to do it again.
`
Andrew, you are the most adorable little grandson ever too. Your adorable smiles and loving hugs just melted our hearts and the only thing you needed was to be feed and loved. You’re such a good baby and I miss that enchanting smile's everyday.
Can’t wait to see you all again soon.
Love and Miss You All,
Mimi