Saturday, September 10, 2011

11 months


 At 11 months:
 
  • I love to put anything into my mouth
  • I dance whenever I hear music
  • I LOVE LOVE balls
  • I can walk pretty darn good
  • I can say in no clear terms but good enough for mom and dad to understand:
"ba"  = ball          "bu ba" = blue ball
"ba ba" = bottle    "ma ma" = mom!






Andrew at 11 months you also:

  • have 5 teeth; 3 on the bottom and your 2 'fang' teeth
  • are very very grumpy
  • don't like sleeping through the night
  • do like playing with your mom, dad, and your favorite person Gavin!!!!

2 comments:

Nana said...

My little Andrew, I can't believe you are going to be a year old in less than a month. And you are walking already. You are such a happy little guy -- always smiling. I can't wait to see you and your brother Gavin next month for Halloween. Til then -- sending lots of love, hugs, and kisses. Nana

Mimi said...

Andrew,
Wow what an amazing year this has been. You have grown so fast and are just an adorable little guy. I just love your happy smile and miss you so much. I' m so proud on my grandson's and miss you all.
Love & Miss You,
Mimi