Gavin you started your first day of PM preschool this past week and although you were happy about it, you were miserable because you were sick, hence the pics! You are again going to St. John's School and are in the 4/5 year old kindergarten prep class. I think you are going to do awesome! And it is so nice that you are excited to go to school everyday...in fact you bug me all morning long asking me "when am I going to school?" A big change from last year when I had to bribe you out of the house every morning. You sure are growing up!!!!
2 comments:
First day of school and you have to have a cold. I can tell by your eyes and nose that you are not feeling well. I am so happy that you like school. Learn lots and have fun. XXXOOO Nanners
G-man,
First day of school already. Where did the summer go:((
But I know you love school and I bet it will be a fun year.
Can't wait to hear all about your day and see some of your school papers. Study hard and learn lots.
Love and miss you.
Mimi
Post a Comment