Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ya Ya's Wedding





Yesterday was one of the most beautiful days we have had this summer in Seattle!  It was warm, clear blue skies, and nice breeze.  It was amazing....and it was perfect for Mariya and Mike's wedding day!  Gavin you had the honor of being a ring bearer in your Ya-Ya's wedding.  And let me tell you......you were excited and did AWESOME!  I really think you were so proud to be part of this special day.  You kept telling me that Ya Ya looked adorable!  How sweet is that?!!  Your mom and dad were so proud of you and I know Mariya and Mike were happy to have you there as well!  Nice work Lil' G!!!!


Ya Ya and Gavin








Mike, Reid, Jillian, Mariya, Gavin, and Ainslee


Walking down the aisle

Mike and Gavin


My handsome lil G


3 comments:

Nana said...

Oh Gavin, What a big boy you are -- and so handsome. I am so happy that YaYa asked you to be a in her wedding. And-- you did a great job. So proud of you. Love and hugs, Nana

Mimi said...

Gavin,
I know you adore YaYa and what an honor to be a member of her Wedding Party. I know YaYa adore's you too. I heard you did a great job and you are so very handsome little man. Great job Gavin:))
Love & Miss You,
Mimi

Mimi said...

Oh I forgot- YaYa made a "Beautiful Bride" and what a gorgeous wedding party. So glad YaYa & Mike had such a wonderful day:))