Happy Birthday Tub-A-Roni!!!! Unfortunately that is the nickname that stuck....sorry about that. Andrew you are truly a joy in our lives. Your mom, dad, and yes even your brother, adore you. You make us smile each day and you are a pretty easy laid back guy most of the time. Of course, there is the occasional high pitch scream that occurs in the middle of night, but we still love you :) You love to play with your brother and smile so big each morning when you see him. At times, you even walk over and give him a big fat hug. You are a cuddle bug, which I absolutely adore! You continue to love to play with balls (throwing, kicking, rolling them to anyone that will play). Your smile is infectious and your laugh melts our hearts. We love you Andrew Thomas with all our hearts! Happy 1st birthday silly monkey!
| Enjoying your party favor! |
| Proud Parents...and a smidge sad that our baby is 1! |
Gavin was a great big brother and
really enjoyed your party. It
by the end of the day you guys did a great job sharing! Gavin picked out his present for you all by himself, a Grover microphone, that plays music. Both of you were dancing around the living room to the music. It was a site to see!
It has been debated often about who you look like. Many people say you look like me, but I just don't see it. So I will let you be the judge......to left is a pic of you (Andrew) and to the right is a pic of your daddy around the same age. I am pretty sure you are a Bryan Jr. But maybe I am just seeing things :)

6 comments:
I am with you. I can definately see his daddy in him. And-- that's a good thing. Nana
What a handsome little birthday boy! And Gavin is being a great big brother -- although he doesn't alway like to share the lime light. Looks like the birthday party was a big success. Love and hugs, Nana
Happy “1ST “Birthday Andrew,
It has been an amazing year. I can’t believe how fast this year has gone by already and how much you have grown-up. You have touched our heart and made us realize how lucky we are to have another very special little grandson to “love and cherish”. Andrew you are a very sweet, loving and a precious little man and Mimi and Poppi love you so very much. "Happy Frist Birthday" Andrew
We Love & Miss You,
Mimi & Poppi
Your Mom did an outstanding job on your ‘Birthday Cup-Cakes’
They look great and I know you love Ball’s and Sport’s, she did a great job!!!
Your a Lucky Boy:))
Hey Birthday Boy,
No need to debate any longer. Andrew Thomas you got both your “Lovely Mother's and your Handsome Father’s” looks and sweet personality. You’re just so darn precious, adorability sweet, and such a cutie pie:))
And don't forget your handsome big brother the G-Man.
A Great Looking Family!!
Love & Miss You All,
Mimi
Awesome job on the cupcakes, Tara:) They look great! I can't believe Andrew is 1 already too and Noah is 1 1/2! Time went way to fast the first year. Hopefully we will get to see you guys soon! Love and miss you bunches:)
Missy
Post a Comment