I have written before about my hobby of reading blogs. I am devoted to some, glance at others, and have moved on from a few. I thought I would share some that I have read lately. Most of these blogs are written by moms and serve a purpose. Through their stories of heart aches and pains, suffering, and miracles, their writing provides motivation, laughter, tears, and determination. Of course some entries are just plain ole silly! Check them out if you have some time......
http://handsakerfamilyblog.blogspot.com/
(I have shared this one before but I know some friends were following it so thought i would add as an update. This little girl is amazing, not to mention her parents. Although I don't know Alison, I do know her sister who is equally amazing! I know this little girls story touched a lot of people, and I think it is awesome that several have signed up for the bone marrow transplant list just by reading about Georgia)
http://crappypictures.com/
(I recently discovered this one from a friend...thanks Christine! It is pretty funny and I can't help but laugh out loud sometimes!)
http://aninchofgray.blogspot.com
(I stumbled across this one from another blog one night as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep....I stayed up another 2 hours reading and crying....sad story begins in September of 2011)
http://momastery.com/blog/?s=dont+carpe+diem&searchsubmit=
(This is a link to one of my favorite entries. She has many.....the last few have gotten a little to deep and preachy for me, however she is trying to find her balance. She recently went from around 2, 000 followers to a bazillion....or somewhere around there!)
http://roostblog.squarespace.com/
(the pictures on this blog are amazing....the author was Gavin's first nanny and has since moved back to her home state of Alabama...but seriously her pictures are amazing! This blog is great as it follows her husbands journey to beat his Crohn's Disease through diet.)
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing these blog. Looks like interesting reads and I will check them out. Nana
Post a Comment